How Does the Trial Offer Work?
A trial offer is a way to get the full 30 day supply of Advanced Wrinkle Control where you pay only $3.95 upfront and enroll in monthly subscription. After the trial expires (14 days), you are charged $99.95 for that initial bottle. Every 30 days thereafter, you will be charged $99.95 and shipped another bottle. A trial is not a free sample. The price of $99.95 that you pay is for the full 30 day supply bottle that was shipped out. The Extreme Hydration trial is only $4.95 upfront and just like the Advanced Wrinkle Control trial. You will be enrolled in monthly subscription. After the trial expires (14 days), you are charged $89.95 for that initial bottle. Every 30 days thereafter, you will be charged $89.95 and shipped another bottle. A trial is not a free sample. The price of $89.95 that you pay is for the full 30 day supply bottle that was shipped out. When you order a trial, you have to check that you agree to terms and conditions and enroll in monthly shipment program. Applicable sales tax may be applied to all charges.
- The trial begins the same day you order. It doesn’t begin when you receive the trial in the mail.
- Applicable sales tax may be applied to all charges.
- Company allows only 1 trial purchase per household.
- As part of ordering a trial, you agree to join a recurring membership plan. You can modify your subscription anytime by contacting Company.
- Email is the fastest way to get a response. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is not a free sample offer. Company only sells Chantel St Claire as a trial, which turns into a subscription or individual bottles.
- In your emails, please provide your full name, and phone number.
- The trial period begins on day of order. To clarify, it does not begin when you receive the product.
- Delivery times depend on the delivery service selected and may be disrupted. Company cannot be held responsible for reasonable delays by customs, the delivery carriers, weather circumstance or holidays.
- Customer is ordering the product with no signature required unless the customer specifically requested to pay an extra fee of $10 for trackable shipping. The shipment tracking code # is the sole item and will serve as proof of delivery without a signature requirement.
- The customer agrees they must show proof they emailed to proper support email address before escalating an issue to a third party/financial institution. Otherwise, any escalation will be considered invalid.
Important Disclosure to Prospective Consumers & Compliance:
- Company don’t guarantee products will help you achieve any sort of reversal of aging, wrinkle reduction, or permanent appearance changes
- Company don’t claim products are a replacement to a medical opinion or surgery
- Company don’t claim products will help you regardless of your lifestyle
- Do not order products if you are under the age of 18, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a conflicting medical condition. Company will not be held liable for your purchases if you don’t abide by these conditions.
- Company doesn’t claim the ingredients within product will work as well as studies. Note: if Company do talk about a specific ingredient Company are talking about that ingredient by itself according to a specific study. Company doesn’t guarantee product(s) will work as well as products named in studies.
- Company doesn’t provide medical opinions and cannot make claims towards the safety of product(s) because they haven’t been specifically tested against medical conditions. This helps ensure Company act both honestly and lawfully. If you decide to try products, you agree to do so entirely your own risk as Company can’t be held responsible for any interactions, complications, or side effects. Company doesn’t provide any warranties regarding safety. Although ingredients are designed to come from natural extracts, Company would never want to make unverified claims regarding the safety or effectiveness of product(s).
- Package Protection provides shipping protection for your order. shipping protection gives you peace of mind and a money back guarantee should your shipment become lost, damaged, or stolen in transit. You will see Package Protection as a secondary transaction for $0.99 USD on your statement
Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver. Except where prohibited by law, you and Company agree that any dispute between (including disputes against any agent employee, subsidiary, affiliate, predecessor in interest, successor, or assign of the other) relating to Site, the services or materials provided through Site, any transaction or relationship between resulting from your use of Site, communications between, or the purchase, order, or use of products, will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration and the arbitration decision may be enforced and judgment entered thereon in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any such arbitration will take place in the county or municipality where Company has a principal business address or such other location where Company mutually agree. Company may also mutually agree to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based on written submissions. You and Company agree that this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), and not by any state law concerning arbitration. You and Company further agree that any determination regarding the applicability, enforceability, or validity of this arbitration agreement will be made by the arbitrator, not by any court.
BY AGREEING TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. In arbitration, a dispute is resolved by a neutral arbitrator or panel of arbitrators, rather than by a judge or jury. Arbitration is more informal than a court trial; however, an arbitrator can award the same relief that a court can award. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), and conducted under AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, the “AAA Rules”) then in effect at the time of the dispute. You may obtain copies of the AAA Rules and forms and instructions for initiating arbitration by visiting the AAA website at www.adr.org, or by calling AAA at (800) 788-7879. If you initiate arbitration, Company will reimburse you for any standard filing fee which may have been required by AAA once you have notified Company in writing and provided a copy of the arbitration proceedings. However, if Company is the prevailing party in the arbitration, applicable law may allow the arbitrator to award attorneys’ fees and costs to Company. If for any reason the AAA is unavailable, the parties shall mutually select another arbitration forum. There shall be no right or authority for any claim to be arbitrated on a class action basis or in a purported representative capacity. No claim submitted to arbitration is heard by a jury or may be brought as a private attorney general. You do not have the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any claim submitted to arbitration. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims against Company and may not preside over any kind of representative or class proceeding against Company, its agents, officers, shareholders, members, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors in interests, successors and/or assigns. You acknowledge that this class action waiver is material and essential to the arbitration of any disputes between the parties and is non-severable from the agreement to arbitrate claims. If any portion of this class action waiver is limited, voided, or cannot be enforced, then the parties’ agreement to arbitrate shall be null and void. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH CONTAINS THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST Company, ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS IN INTEREST, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MUST TELL IN WRITING, NOT USE PRODUCT OR WEBSITE, AND RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR A REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT, PURSUANT TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Company allows only 1 trial purchase per household. Products are not free samples. products are trials. The trial period begins on day of order. To clarify, it does not begin when you receive the product.
You are ordering a serum bottle of Chantel St Claire with a 14 day trial offer that costs $4.95 for shipping and handling, and on day 14 you will be charged for the full price of $99.95. Orders are shipped via the US postal service. If you choose to keep the product beyond the trial period, you then will be charged the full amount of $99.95. Your 14 day trial begins when you place your trial order. If you are not satisfied with your Chantel St Claire trial offer, cancel your subscription before the trial period ends. If you are satisfied with your Chantel St Claire trial offer, do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $99.95 approximately 45 days after you placed the order for your trial shipment. For every 30 days thereafter, Company will automatically send you a 30-day supply of Chantel St Claire. The credit card you provide today will be billed $99.95 14 days after your trial order is shipped to you, $99.95 will be billed to your credit card with each successive shipment thereafter.
Failure to use the product(s) does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any associated charges (i.e. trial charge). Returned merchandise requires a delivery confirmation from the shipping provider. Company will not provide any refunds or accept any returns for any cancellations of trial orders made more than 30 days after placing your trial order.
For recurring orders: All sales after the trial period are final.
- Any refunds applied can take up to 5 business days to process.
- Company cannot process or refund packages marked “Return to Sender” and they are not considered cancellations or a proper reason to expect a refund.
- Refunds will be issued to the same credit card that was charged when ordering the product.
- The money back guarantee only applies to the first trial bottle purchased. Any other bottles are final sales. Processing & Shipping
Company use USPS and Canada Post as official shipping carriers. All orders are processed within 2 business days, and then will take approximately 5-7 business days to get to the customer (US Only). International shipments may take up to 7-10 business days. Please note the following terms:
- Company wants to make the return of product as easy as possible for you.
- Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns. phone number is 1-(437) 800-1075, or email at email@example.com
- Refunds will only be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- After the warehouse receives your return, it generally takes 2-3 business days to process your return. Please keep in mind that your bank typically posts credit in the billing cycle in which it was received. Therefore, the number of days it takes for credit to post to your account may vary, depending on your bank’s billing and credit schedule.
- Customer service representatives may offer you a discounted price or partial refund if you call to cancel your account. You may accept or reject the discounted price or partial refund. If you reject the discount or partial refund, then in order to obtain your refund you will be required to return the product as described above. If you accept the discount or partial refund, you agree to waive your right to return this order. Company wants to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
You further agree not to use or access the Website if doing so would violate the laws of Your state, province or country. At the bottom of this page appears a “last modified” date. If the “last modified” date remains unchanged, then You may presume that no changes have been made since the “last modified” date. A changed “last modified” dates indicates that this document has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
Cancellation of Future Orders
If you wish to cancel future deliveries of Product you must contact Customer Service at 1-(437) 800-1075, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that such future shipments be terminated. When emailing, please include your full name and address, as well as the name of the Product(s) that You ordered. Your request for termination, whether by phone or email, will be processed immediately; however, You will be responsible for payment for any Product that has either A) already been shipped to You or B) already been delivered to you at the time of your call. Since cancellation applies only to future orders that have not already been shipped or delivered, there is no need to return anything.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for any medical advice provided by your physician or other medical professional. You should read all product packaging and labels. If you suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your physician or health care provider